Our Centre Programs
The Program Guide includes information for both the Saanich and Victoria Centres and is regularly updated as we add programs and services.
For more information, please call our centres.
At Silver Threads Service we value the health and safety of all our members, participants, volunteers and staff and will continue to follow best practices to reduce risk of exposure to COVID as part of our Communicable Disease Plan.
- Staying home when you are sick. Ensure frequent hand washing.
- Physical Distancing is encouraged and class sizes will operate at less than full capacity.
- Mask wearing is strongly encouraged when in the Centres.
Proof of double Vaccination and Masks are required for programs where physical distancing can’t be maintained or the activity has a higher risk for spread of COVID. These include:
- Support Programs: Senior Mentoring, and Legal appointments.
- Computer Programs: WIFI Café, One on One appointments, Taste of Technology, Victoria Computer Club activities.
Proof of double vaccination is required for:
- Music Programs: Song Circle, Clarinet Choir.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.